top of page
Community Places Ryhill is situated within the Wakefield area and is a specialist residential service for adults with a learning disability, complex needs and associated behaviours that may challenge.
The bungalow has all onsite facilities including a shared living area and kitchen, two ensuite bedrooms. There is a pleasant garden for a variety of activities.
The bungalow is situated in the village of Ryhill, with a wealth of community amenities including cafes, shops, pubs, hair salons, sporting facilities and access to the countryside.
There is easy access to local transport covering the areas of Barnsley, Hemsworth, Wakefield and other local areas.
There are many opportunities for service users to develop new skills. Individuals are encouraged to take part in the running of the household including budgeting and shopping.
We encourage access to personal and community projects including education, recreation, sport and other pastimes.
Our staff promote person centred practices promoting individual and bespoke care packages. Our staff are trained in a variety of areas including first aid, medication delivery, documentation and other bespoke requirements including epilepsy and MAPA.
• Monitoring, support and documentation of individual aims, goals and achievements.
• Trained staff to address and support a variety of needs.
• Support to access local transport to the wider community.
• A clear working ethos of that “all we do is with the individual and not for the individual”.
• Ongoing health and wellbeing promotion to support a healthy lifestyle.
bottom of page